- 1: These first two terms have been amazing. God has been working in my life so much. Started off not sure with my position with God, but since coming to uni my relationship with God has grown so much. It's been really exciting. Praise the Lord!
- 2: Seeing a friend from home come to Christ.
- 3: Thank you for opportunities to talk to my Muslim flatmate about you! I pray for him to grasp how immeasurable your love is and for salvation
- 4: Icafe has been such an incredible experience this term; God has really moved the internationals to know more and to find out about Him.
- 5: Really seeing God move in Chamberlain Hall Group.
At cu on the last week of term, we took the opportunity to thank God for all He’s been doing, and for all He’s going to do. There’s many testimonies! Here’s just the start:
“Been doing seeker Bible studies with 2 people! Both have become Christians!”
“God has made my mom manage to cope with her illness and give her strength”
“God has answered so much prayer and provided so much! One of my friends text in TAT last week and it was awesome sharing the gospel (and other parts of the Bible) and it was awesomely amazing! I hope he comes closer to knowing God! There is so much joy in his life already!”
“Since exams, my next year at uni has been thrown into chaos. God has been teaching me that no matter how uncertain things seem, he is constant and he has a plan, whether you can see it or not. Trust that even if you don’t know God’s plan for you, HE DOES!”
Let’s pray for all these people and situations. Our God is so faithful.